Saturday, October 13, 2012

Samsung UN32EH5000: Review by Pat

I bought the 26" model from Samsung first. I loved it, but then thought I would like to see the 32" as well. The problem when you walk into a store is that with so many TVs around, its a bit difficult to gauge how a TV would look in your living room. My prime membership allowed me to get the 32" model in 2 days, then on comparison I decided to keep it and
return the 26" TV.
Amazon refunded me the entire cost without any hassles or questions - I simply love this company!! Never had any problems dealing with them for anything.
The TV itself is great - it has all the required features of a modern LCD TV. One of the things I liked about this Samsung model (after an extensive research of comparing Samsung, Vizio, Magnavox, etc) is that you can connect a USB flash drive to the TV and it plays the movies saved on the flash drive. So I don't need to connect my macbook to the TV.
Overall, really satisfied with the product and Amazon's customer service.

                                             < CHECK TV >

No comments:

Post a Comment